First of all we want to thank you to everyone for entering the Award, the submissions were of a seriously high standard and this was a very difficult decision to make. Especially as we had over twenty people enter the competition! As innovations are subjective, we have tried our best to keep an open and unbiased view of the submissions and I think that you’ll be impressed with the shortlist.
Thank you to Sage Pay for the support you have given to us with this award, we really look forward to hearing your thoughts on the winning entry. Also many thanks go out to our Award partner Grant, who has helped to promote this among his innovative circles and assisted in defining the shortlist.
We have already announced that Ometria were the first on our list. With their early entry with outstanding customer profiling features we couldn’t help it. The following shortlisters do not disappoint.
And The Innovators Are:
In alphabetical order:
- Ampersand – ‘Poundland – Avoiding downtime for a £1.1bn retailer’
- Cloudtags – ‘Heal’s In-Store Remarketing’
- Cloudinary – ‘Image and Video Management Solution’
- GoInstore – ‘First-Person Shopping Experience Online’
- Meanbee – ‘Content Personalisation’
- Ometria – ‘Customer Profiling’
- Sitewards – ‘Mass Customisation’
For more information on the Award entries, updates, comments, reviews and thoughts, we will be posting more details. Now it’s over to the judges.