It’s been four and half years since the 2018 Mage Titans in Manchester and a lot has happened since then! We’ve excited to bring the event back to Manchester in 2023, at the Bierkeller (sadly no comedy store this time) . Lets cover some key points of this year’s event!
What is Mage Titans?
Mage Titans is an initiative started in 2014 by Space 48 to bring the Magento community together in a high-quality developer focused event in the UK, which then expanded to more events across the globe. It’s a supercharged learning environment showcasing the leading names in Magento development alongside the rising stars of the community.
The objectives for Mage Titans are to:
- Connect – The leading Magento authorities with the UK Magento developer community.
- Collaborate – Provide a platform that allows people to share knowledge long after the event is over.
- Communicate – Build relationships in the Magento community that bring us closer
When & where is Mage Titans 2023?
Mage Titans 2023 is going to be held on Saturday 1st April, at the Shooters Sports Bar, part of the Bierkeller complex in the Printworks in central Manchester.
What can attendees expect from the event?
At Mage Titans 2023 you’ll have the valuable chance to participate in discussions led by Magento experts, catch up with old friends and meet new people from within the Magento community.
Whether you’re a developer at an agency, working directly for a merchant or flying solo, Mage Titans will have something for you. We’re building a strong line-up of speakers with a range of talks suited to all areas of Magento development.
It will be the must-attend event for Magento developers of all levels in the UK and beyond!
How can you get involved?
There are a few ways you can get involved!
- Submit a talk – Want to speak at the event? Submit your talk by the 10th Feb. We aim to include a range of experienced and new speakers.
- Buy Tickets – Early bird tickets are now on sale, priced at £80, get them before they run out!
- Sponsor – We have sponsor packages of varying levels available, for more details, send an email to Molly Smith ([email protected])